diumenge, 29 de març del 2020

ALBA'S GROUPS : 4th Grade and 5th Grade (4t i 5è)



Hello children! How is it going? I'm misssing you a lot these days, that's why I have made this video for you, to encorauge you and make you feel happier! 

I love the song so I have put here the link to sing it as a karaoke with your family if you feel like! It's very funny!! 😃😃😃😃


First of all, I have uploaded some photos with the answers of the activities you did during the last two weeks. You will find it attached here:

4TH GRADE (4t A i 4t B):





If you can't see the pictures properly, click on this link!

5TH GRADE (5è A i 5è B):




If you can't see the pictures properly, click on this link!

Now, I propose you some new activities to do and correct at home. These activities are related to all the things that we did in class. I will give you the answers in a few days!

PLEASE REMEMBER: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PRINTER AND YOU CAN'T PRINT THE WORKSHEETS, DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN COPY THE ACTIVITIES IN YOUR NOTEBOOK, BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO COPY THE EXERCISES, ONLY THE ANSWERS (THE WHOLE PHRASE) AND THE NUMBER OF THE ACTIVITY. 🙈


4TH GRADE HOMEWORK (4t A i 4t B)


If you can't see the pictures properly, click on this link!

Finally, to practice with a tablet or a computer I'll leave some links of games :

https://www.mes-games.com/food.php (If you prees vocabulary and memory, you will find a game similar than the one that we do in class!)


5TH GRADE HOMEWORK (4t A i 4t B)






If you can't see the pictures properly, click on this link!

Finally, to practice with a tablet or a computer I'll leave two links of two games :

  • There is/There are:

  • There Was/There Were


If you have doubts or you want to send me the answers, you can contact me via email albagpeivissa@gmail.com





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada