diumenge, 3 de maig del 2020

From: CAROL💗
DEAR CHILDREN💞
As you know I MISS YOU a lot, so I AM very HAPPY and EXCITED to show you different videos and photos you sent me.  You worked a lot at home!
I am very PROUD of you!😍👌

Practising English (Julieta 1st B)

The very hungry caterpillar (Alejandro 1st B)
    

Carlota (4 years old B)

Lautaro (5 years old B)
 

Lucas (3 years old B)
 

Noa (5 years old A)
 
Miguel and Lucas (5 years old A/1st A)

Pinocchio song (Nahia, 4 years old B)

 

Videos (I 💓 you)
Yenka (4 years old A): Rainbow colours 


Mar (3 years old B): Hello/Bye bye song


Berta (3 years old B): Pinocchio's activities


Angela (5 years old B): The Coronavirus



Lautaro (5 years old B): Caterpillar activities


Martina (3 years old B): Parts of the body


Miguel and Lucas (5 years old A/1st A)


Thanks a lot, families💖

carolrodrito7@gmail.com


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada