diumenge, 19 d’abril del 2020

ALBA'S GROUPS (4t i 5è). From 20th to 24th of April


Hello boys and girls! How are you? How have you spent these days? I hope you are well and having a good time with your family. Don't worry, everything is going to be OK!! 😊😗. You can count on me, and that's why I have upload this song for you. I hope you like. Listen it and sing it with your family!!





Do you want to participate in a challenge? Here you have the lyric of the song, but there are some missing words. Can you guess them?
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the ________,

I'll sail the _______ to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't _______,

I'll be the light to guide you
Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our ______ in need
You can count on me like one two _______

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two

You'll be there

'Cause that's what _____ are supposed to do, oh yeah
I have some new activities to do, you will find the link from Google drive, in which there is a document with the explanations of the activities here:

➨Enllaç activitats 4t: 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b1RkvCboP1Rm7J1_8oahso47xn4kmbXl?usp=sharing

Enllaç activitats 5è:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19KpYNmOL9G-PEL5GXjZVkozKKS9U3vBa?usp=sharing

Have a nice week! If you have any doubts, contact me at albagpeivissa@gmail.com

Estimats pares i mares,
he posat a continuació un enllaç de Google Drive on trobareu totes les activitats que hem fet fins ara i a més, una carpeta (Tercera quinzena)  amb les activitats a realitzar aquesta setmana a més d'una petita explicació i respecte a la seva correccióSi teniu qualque dubte, contacteu amb jo a través de l'email albagpeivissa@gmail.com. Gràcies.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada