dimarts, 7 d’abril del 2020

💚💚💚 Transformer Origami for 6th grade

Hi kids!
Today I propose to you an origami activity. It's a Transformer Ninja Star.                                                                          


Please, watch the video👇 




Here you have a video with all the instructions to make your stars  👇


      


You can prepare a star and play with your family to see who can shoot down more paper or plastic cups. You can also use toilet paper rolls.


Don't forget to take a photo of your stars and send it to me to anacapeivissa@gmail.com
Here you can see the stars that I made. Do you like them?





  I love receiving your photos, thank you!
                                                                                   👇





Look! This is the first star that I have received. It's made by Ángel from 6th B. It's perfect, congratulatios!


I have received more, this is Izan's star from 6th B, well done!

And another fantastic star made by Omar from 6th B, you are great!


Look at the new stars I have received, it's made by Manu from 6thA, fantastic!

This star is made by Toni from 6thB, he says he enjoyed making it because it's an interesting figure! 





I hope to see you soon! 😘


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada